Thursday, May 27, 2010

8 Weeks Already!

Stephen is just over 8 weeks old now and I can hardly believe it! We have really gotten to know each other by now and my love for him grows a little everyday...he's so cool! He started smiling at me at 4 weeks and now it's a regular part of our day :) I LOVE it! When he wakes in the morning we talk for awhile and he is all smiles and coos. He's generally taking good naps now, at least one long one per day and a few cat naps here and there. When he wakes from a nap he loves to smile and talk. Also when he's on the change table, he loves for me to talk to him :)


We have been getting out of the house here and there...going to the grocery store, Target, or even meeting Allison and the cousins for some baby shopping :) SLO (his initials) does not like his car seat yet, so when we go out, I bring my Moby wrap and wear him :) As you can imagine, I get sweet comments everywhere I go about my little man...of course everyone's first comment is "Look at his hair!!!" That's definitely SLO's trademark!


I go back to work in two weeks and I am already sad about it. I know that we will get into a great routine and I will adjust, it's just going to be hard b/c every day SLO and I strengthen our bond and he's pretty awesome...I'm jealous that someone else will get to spend so much time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment