Today's doctor visit was absolutely perfect! Steve and I met at the OB/GYN at 10:35 for a 10:45 appt. after waiting in the exam room for a while, Dr. Wilson (whom I had never met) entered the room at 11:25. He was the nicest, most comforting doc I've ever dealt with! He even apologized for making us wait (which I expected anyway!)
We talked about our medical histories and lots of chit chat and then we began the ultrasound. When 'something' appeared on the screen, Steve and I are both holding our breath, not having a clue what was on the screen and certainly not seeing anything beating or resembling a baby, and Dr. Wilson says "looks good, there's the little heart beating"...at that moment, although I couldn't imagine what he was possibly seeing on that convoluted screen, I let out a HUGE sigh of relief and said WOW! Then he actually showed us BO's head, arm buds and little racing heart (156 bpm to be exact) and let us listen to the heartbeat... it was sureal & amazing!!!! Finally, we left with grins from ear to ear, a goodie bag full of papers/magazine/vitamins and a picture of little BO :)
Dr. Wilson noted my official due date for March 21, 2010 and said those words I've been hungry to hear "Everything looks perfect!"
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment